• 23 Июнь 2018, 05:12:18
• Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Последние сообщения

Страницы: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Windows 7 / Weird DPI problem in Windows 7
« Последний ответ от crowek 22 Июнь 2018, 14:23:03 »
Hello,

Last summer I bought myself some 25" 2560x1440 monitors. I rather liked the display when looking at pictures or watching movies. But the windows scaling at that pixel density made things uncomfortable to look at. Messing around with the DPI settings only made things worse. It just looked wrong. Fuzzy, or even less information density on screen compared to my 24" 16x10 monitors. I decided, fuck it, and went back to my 24" monitors. But now I have DPI issues persisting. I set DPI back to the normal 100%. But some of my programs are still displaying at an enhanced DPI. Steam is too large. And Pale Moon is rendering photos very fuzzy. But if I save the photo and then compare it side by side with Palemoon, the difference is clear as day. Most often visible in web comics because you have easy comparison with the text. I have DPI back to 100%. I disabled WinXP smoothing. But the issues persist.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1308491
Creative Video Branding Agency

Thank you

Windows 7 / Windows 7 install on a SSD?
« Последний ответ от crowek 22 Июнь 2018, 14:22:22 »
Hello,

Hope this wasn't supposed to go on some other forum, so if it is, please let me know. In my quest to upgrade my PC one last time (age and cancer worries), I have gotten a Samsung 830 SSD and I want to install Windows 7 64bit on it. Is there any guidance you smart folks can give me in this respect? I have installed the drive and formatted it in Disk Management and it is seen by my PC and I have changed my sata thing to AHCI for the proper port. Additionally, I will disconnect my HDD already in my PC when I do the installation. Do I need to do anything else? I did google the process and it seems to me I have done all I can find. But, one thing did kind of alarm me while I read (but now I can't find where it was) that someone had a problem when they could not install Win 7 on a Samsung drive due to some kind of error message about MBR and EFI(?) files something or other. I didn't understand it, but it bothers me anyhow. Does it sound familiar to anyone here? Again, any help/advice is appreciated.

Please help

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1202809
Whiteboard Production Service

Thank you

Windows 10 / Windows 10 problem
« Последний ответ от crowek 22 Июнь 2018, 14:21:14 »
Hello,

I tried to open a Open Office file today and drat and daxxx Wind. 10 or Micorsoft has changed all my files to word and want me to activate or purchase it. What do I do? Have I lost my files. Each file is now under the Word logo and opens in a partial word program . I am not one bit happy about this, how can they just take over my files. Is this blackmail or what??

Please help

References:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=91424
Whiteboard video studio

Thank you

Windows 10 / Windows 10 Video Clip Audio Issue 5.1.3
« Последний ответ от crowek 22 Июнь 2018, 14:20:36 »
Hello,

I have a set of clips that i'm trying to play through arena, however, when I import them into Resolume on a windows 10 machine, the audio does not import, There's no waveform above the timeline. When i import a wav file, the clip will play the audio, i can drag and drop audio on other video clips. It's there a way to rip the audio apart from the video and play them separately? If i do the same process on an OSX machine the audio imports perfectly and the clip plays just fine. This would be great, but i need to use the windows machine for the show. The Mac is already doing something else. I have quick time installed. Anyone have a fix for this anomaly?

Please help

References:
http://resolume.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14120
Whiteboard Production Agency

Thank you

Where do you put these important pieces of information?
Windows 7 / Re: Яндекс.Строка работает не корректно
« Последний ответ от Alfonsoz 22 Июнь 2018, 06:36:45 »
The important message I received from this forum helped me with many basic knowledge.
Windows 7 / Re: Не грузится Windows 7 BSOD 0x0000007B
« Последний ответ от itpro 19 Июнь 2018, 10:52:59 »
Более подробно проблема с загрузкой системы при смене контролера диска описана в статье 0x0000007B (INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE) в Windows 7 / 2008 R2
Во как! Спасибо, что поделились решением. Такое без ТП сложно нарыть :)
Windows Server 2016 / Re: Не устанавливаются роли windows server 2016
« Последний ответ от itpro 14 Июнь 2018, 14:33:04 »
Доброго дня!
Интересуют конкретные коды ошибок (смотрите их в самой консоли server manager или журналах событий) , без них понять в чем проблема не получится. Могу порекомендовать только стандартную проверку целостности системных файлов и образа командами:
sfc /scannow
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
Проблема решена! Спасибо техподдержке MS.

Для начала нужно было обновить схему AD:
https://technet.microsoft.com/ru-ru/library/bb125224(v=exchg.160).aspx#Step1

За тем вбить любое значение в атрибут mailNickName и присвоить атрибуту msExchHideFromAddressLists значение TRUE

Но мне для того чтобы все корректно синхронизировалось пришлось полностью удалить программу AAD Connect. Нужно удалить группы в AD(у меня их не было, к сожалению что это за группы не подскажу), удалить саму программу, убедиться что удалены вспомогательные программы, после чего удалить оставшиеся папки.  И заново установить и настроить AAD Connect. Дел на 5 мин, если сохранены логины-пароли от облачной и локальных учеток и не слишком сложная структура подразделений в AD которые требуется синхронизировать.
Страницы: [1] 2 3 ... 10